Kelly Overseas

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mid-Term Holiday

Heya
Well, Mid-term break came came quickly (a week and a half after I started supply teaching to be exact!) and so I headed off to Rome, Italy and Luzern in Switzerland with Dodgey and Letisha.
In Switzerland it was all go! I went tobogganing on Mt Pilatus and it rocked!!! Except for one run where I flipped, broke the tobogan and got stabbed! Not too much blood though and I was only a little sore on my next run! All good! I had snowball fights, made snow angels and danced as the snowflakes fell, landing on my nose and eyelashes... these are a few of my favourite things... hehehe. (I know Sound of Music is set in Austria but hey, close enough... hehehehe... don't let any Swiss hear me say that!)
Another day I went to a Picasso Museum (among other things) and saw a mixture of his works and photographs of the artist himself - I love it!
My emails home said, 'Life is still very surreal, I keep expecting to wake up from this dream! But for now, let the adventures keep coming! Just no more aerobatics, I forgot to take out sporting insurance! Oops!' and although normality is setting in, everything is still wonderful, just like the dream. And I hope it just keeps on coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home